Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not even a week gone, and Im outta here

Ok Im not really leaving.....my first week in Toronto has been fantastic. Im still wearing a tee-shirt in the mornings when I go down to Starbucks for my non-pretentious Cappucino. Lisa has informed me that in order to become pretentious, I need to order a Venti, Low-fat, Splenda-in, Extra shot espresso, Wet, Cappucino, to go.
But I do have to leave. Im going to Russia tonight for a few days and then to India. We have a big project start-up meeting in Saint Petersburg this weekend and then I am visiting our office in Pune, India.
I am coming back though - next Thursday and the good thing about this is that it makes the wait for Keith and the dogs that much shorter. We webcammed today and I spoke to the dogs, Troy watched me on the screen and Jessie just knocked the webcam over!
Ill be in touch

No comments: